What payment options do you accept?
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Grabpay, Shopback and Atome. Take your pick!
Can I accumulate my spending if I had made payment with vouchers?
Yes, if you had made the purchase with vouchers, you will still be able to accumulate the spending!
I cannot proceed to pay for my order, what do I do?
We're here to help! Please take a screenshot of the error message (if any) and reach out to us here.
You'll receive Store Credit in your Club Kaleido account for returning an order within 14 business days from when we receive your order.
- Store Credit expires after 12 months, are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Gift Cards that have been deposited to a Club Kaleido Account for Store Credit cannot be reversed or retrieved back as a Gift Card.
- Store Credit in your Club Kaleido account can only be accumulated and used on www.kaleido.sg and at our Retail stores in Singapore.
What is Store Credit and how do I use it?
Store Credit will be issued for eligible returns and expires after 12 months. Your Store Credit can be used as a payment method for online orders or purchases in-store.
You can also deposit existing Gift Card into your account to get Store Credit.
- Checkout as per normal
- On Checkout - Payment Page, select the credit button
- Enter credit usage, remaining store credit stays in your account
- Inform the cashier that you'd like to utilise your Store Credit
Store Credit in Singapore Dollar (S$) can only be used on our website (www.kaleido.sg) and at our Retail stores within Singapore.
Will my store credit expire?
Store credit expires 12 months after it is issued. When you make a purchase with us, either in-store or online, your oldest unused credit will be applied first, followed by the more recently issued unused credit. This will help minimise the chances of your credit expiring before you can use it.